Mera Bharat Mahaan

An analytical and objective attempt to identify the causes of, and to suggest remedies for, the ills that are eating into the vitals of India's social, political and bureaucratic structures and procedures.

Tuesday, September 12

Why This Blog???


In the cacophony of millions of bloggers, let this one also find its own space and grow. The purpose, as seemingly of most creation, is external
visible expression of the unmanifested is.

To be a bit more personal, I am an Indian who was born in the northern part of the country less than three years after India attained independence in 1947.

Having been born in that simple era when idealism was rather
in fashion than out of it, I have had the singular (mis?)fortune to have not been able to throw off this yoke to date, despite advancing age and mounting frustration.

Every day I live, I partake of the varied experiences, that life in India's busy officious capital city of New Delhi offers thousands like me. The difference probably is that my sensitivities have still not died away and numerous questions nag me every day as to the direction India, and Indians, are heading towards.....

Sharing these thoughts will, hopefully, allow me to connect with a few kindred souls who think alike and who may be materially, and energywise, more favorably disposed than I, to also
do something about it!!!

So, here goes.
..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home